* We recognize the importance of protecting your personal information.
* We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
* This website collects personally naming information about you when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
* We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information.
* When we do collect personal information, we use this to help us better serve your needs, such as through the provision of services or information that may be of interest to you.
* We collect aggregate data from our webserver that helps us understand the nature, actions, and tendencies of our online traffic. This data is used to help us continue to improve our website for the use of our customers. Broad statistical information may be used to help in marketing and sales practices.
* While this information may be made available within our network of affiliated organizations as we supply services to you, we do not sell or rent your name or personal information to any third party.
* We do not sell or rent our mailing list.
Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, first
and last name, physical address, zip code, email address, phone number,
birth date, financial information, and other sensitive information
necessary to supply the associated services.
If we are required by law to complies with a valid legal requirement such as
law, federal regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order, we may be
required to release personal information.
In using this site, you recognize that DNique Notary Service does not want you to, and you warrant that you shall not, provide any information or materials to DNique Notary Service that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, or
that incorporates the proprietary material of another. Dnique Notary Service specifically disclaims any and all liability for any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing or otherwise unlawful information or materials posted on this web site by any user with regard to any other user or third party.
Commitment To Data Security
We strive to make certain that our computer systems, servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. To prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
DNique Notary Service reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
DNique Notary Service may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the DNique Notary Service site, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time.
DNique Notary Service may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all the site without notice or liability.
Legal Advice Disclaimer
This website provides general information only and does not provide legal advice. If you require legal advice or other professional advice, we strongly recommend that you contact an attorney or other appropriate professional who is familiar with your particular situation and is experienced in such matters. No representations or warranties, expressed or implied, are given regarding the legal or other consequences resulting from the use of our services or forms.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our web site policies you may contact us